This year Google has introduced a new update a “Video Upload” feature to Google My Business (GMB) dashboard. The new feature will enable the company’s to upload the videos for their customer to view. Besides video uploading, company can also flag the irrelevant videos from the dashboard.
How it works:
- To reach the video upload page go to the photo tab available on the GMB dashboard. In the Photo upload panel, you can upload both images and videos now. Currently, In GMB you can only upload a 30secs video.
- Once you have uploaded the video, GMB will take up to 24 hours to live it. The live video will appear in the same panel where local photos do.
- In the overview panel, you can see all the uploaded videos along with the photos or you can click on the video tab to only view the videos.
- In the panel two more tabs are available i. e “by customer” and “by owner” tab under these you can see the dedicated uploads by the customers and the owner.
- Imagine when a user will search for your company and in the business listing both images and video will appear, which one the user will click? We all know, videos are more engaging as compared to photos and articles. By using this feature appropriately companies can grab more attention of the visitors.
We at Dubai Web Design help the business with search engine ranking and map listing services to increase their business visibility. Our expert team list your business in search results for keywords and get your address listed on Google Map.